We stock a complete range of wormers for cattle, sheep, horses, pigs and pets covering the three main groups - ML’s ; Benzimidazoles and Levamisoles, together with flukicides and coccidiostats.
Listed below are some of the ranges we stock for cattle and sheep, but please note that we can get most products as required by special order:
- Bimedia - Endofluke, Bimectin, Ectofly
- MSD Animal Health - Panacur, Panacur bolus
- Elanco - Allverm, Combinex, Fasimex, Fasimec Duo, Dectomax Injection, Pour On, Flukiver, Supaverm and Vecoxan (coccidiostats)
- Merial - Eprinex , Ivomec, Trodax
- Norbrook - Closamectin injection, Pour On, Noromectin Pour On
- Zoetis - Autoworm, Cydectin drench, injection, pour on and Triclamox
For expert advice please contact our fully qualified SQP advisors who will be able to prepare a worming program to suit your livestocks needs or give you specific advice on treatment, withdrawal periods, timing and best practice eg. SCOP’s advise on avoiding the build up of resistance.
Sheep Worm Control Strategies
Sheep Worm Resistance
Cattle Worm Control Strategies
More information on Liver Fluke
More information on Coccidiosis
Animal Medicine Legal Categories